Terms and Conditions for PathwayToRiches at Pennywise 2021 Feb 2021 .pdf
Nombre del archivo original: Terms and Conditions for PathwayToRiches at Pennywise 2021- Feb 2021.pdf
Título: Microsoft Word - Terms and Conditions for PathwayToRiches at Pennywise 2021- Feb 2021.doc
Este documento en formato PDF 1.3 fue generado por Word / macOS Versión 11.2.1 (Compilación 20D74) Quartz PDFContext, y fue enviado en caja-pdf.es el 11/03/2021 a las 14:06, desde la dirección IP 190.94.x.x.
La página de descarga de documentos ha sido vista 779 veces.
Tamaño del archivo: 79 KB (2 páginas).
Privacidad: archivo público
Vista previa del documento
Pennywise and Nestlé Infant Nutrition Pathway to Riches Promotion Full Terms and
1. This promotion is open to Trinidad and Tobago residents aged 18 and over excluding the
employees of Nestlé Trinidad and Tobago Limited (“Promoter”) and their immediate
families, and the Promoter’s agents, affiliates, associated companies or professional advisers
connected to this promotion (“Promotion”).
2. Promotion Period: 22nd February to 11th April 2021 inclusive.
3. Prerequisite(s): The purchase of the following products is necessary to enter the Promotion:
• One (1) can KLIM 1+ 1.6kg OR
• One (1) can KLIM 1+ Lactose Reduced 800g OR
• any Two (2) of the following: NESTUM 730g, CERELAC 1000g, KLIM 1+/3+ Growing
Up 800g, LACTOGEN 3 800g
4. To participate: During the Promotion Period purchase
One (1) can KLIM 1+ 1.6kg OR
One (1) can KLIM 1+ Lactose Reduced 800g OR
any Two (2) of the following: NESTUM 730g, CERELAC 1000g, KLIM 1+/3+ Growing
Up 800g, LACTOGEN 3 800g,
write your name, telephone number and email address on the end of bill slip and drop it
into boxes located at all Pennywise locations.
5. Main prizes: There are five (5) cash prizes to be won
• 1st prize Twelve Thousand Trinidad and Tobago dollars ($12,000)
• 2nd prize Ten Thousand Trinidad and Tobago dollars ($10,000)
• 3rd prize Eight Thousand Trinidad and Tobago dollars ($8,000)
• 4th prize Three Thousand Trinidad and Tobago dollars ($3,000)
• 5th prize Two Thousand Trinidad and Tobago dollars ($2,000)
6. Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no other prize alternatives
available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control,
the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of
equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not
permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
7. Winner Notification: The winners will be informed by phone and/or email from a Nestlé
Representative within five (5) business days of the draw. Each winner must respond within
14 working days from the date of this phone call and/or email, confirming: (1) eligibility and
(2) acceptance of the prize. If the winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial
winner notification within 14 working days of the call/email notification, the Promoter
reserves the right to award the main prize to the next eligible winner.
8. Prize winner: In order to qualify for the prizes, winners must reside in the same country that
they purchased and entered the Promotion. In the event the winner is not eligible or
available to accept the prize then the next eligible or available secondary prize winner will be
awarded the prize. If the second winner is not eligible or available to accept the prize, the
Promoter will offer each prize until a winner is identified.
9. Personal details will only be used for the sole purpose of administering this Promotion and
will not be retained except where an applicant has opted in to be included to a database to
The Promoter shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures against the
unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or
destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be
tampering with the redemption process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in
any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to
be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
11. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these
Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries
delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The entrant is responsible
for the accuracy of the contact details provided.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for lost or illegible receipts.
14. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any
entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize.
15. Neither the Promoter, its agents nor anyone professionally connected to the Promotion,
assume any responsibility or liability for:
a) Any incorrect or inaccurate receipt entry
b) Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of receipts at any point in
the operation of this Promotion.
c) Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of receipts at any point
during the operation of this Promotion.
16. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of
the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and
Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing
its obligation. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion in such
circumstances and undertakes to endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to
avoid undue disappointment.
17. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be
based on the laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and the Courts of Trinidad and
Tobago will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Descargar el documento (PDF)
Terms and Conditions for PathwayToRiches at Pennywise 2021- Feb 2021.pdf (PDF, 79 KB)