1. Caja PDF provides for the hosting and publishing of user submitted content.
2. Regarding your content submissions, you agree that you will NOT submit any content that:
3. Regarding your content submissions, you affirm that:
4. You retain all of your ownership rights to your content submissions. You grant permission for the owners of Caja PDF to use and publish your content submissions in any media formats and through any media channels we see fit. You grant each user of Caja PDF a non-exclusive license to access and share your content submissions as permitted under these Terms of Service for as long as such content is hosted by Caja PDF.
5. Caja PDF reserves the right to remove user submitted content without prior notice and for any reason, including excessive bandwidth useage.
6. While the administrators of Caja PDF will attempt to remove objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review all submitted material. Therefore, you acknowledge that all content expresses the views and opinions of the user and not Caja PDF and hence will not be held liable.
7. Caja PDF reserves the right to block users or websites from accessing Caja PDF without prior notice and for any reason.
8. You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or possess legal parental consent to enter into and comply with these Terms of Service.
9. You will not copy or distribute any part of Caja PDF in any medium without our prior authorization.
10. You agree that the use of Caja PDF services is entirely at your own risk. The services offered by Caja PDF are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. Caja PDF makes no guarantee of availability of service.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold Caja PDF harmless from any liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Caja PDF.
12. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the French laws. Any and all claims arising from, relating to, or concerning Caja PDF shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Strasbourg, France.
13. Your continued use of Caja PDF constitutes your agreement to these Terms of Service and any future revisions.
Please report any content that violates our terms and conditions at http://www.caja-pdf.es/contact.php